When you’re in school you often have to watch explanation videos. Since the pandemic, we are all limited to entering facilities like schools and other establishments. With that problem in mind, content creators take advantage of making explainer videos and post them on social media and other video-sharing platforms. So, if you’re wondering how you can make explainer video with ease, this is the perfect article for you. Check out these excellent tools listed below to find the perfect tool. Aside from that, we’ve also included the steps to use each tool properly.
LightMV is the first tool that allows you to create engaging video clips ready for different purposes. It has cool templates that let you instantly turn images and clips into a video. Besides that, its editing functions let you insert text, personalized logo, and background music. Meanwhile, you can also directly share the created video on different social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. See the steps written below on how to make an explainer video using this awesome online tool.
- Visit the tool’s official website using any web browser on your computer.
- Next, choose the template you want to use for the video.
- Tips: Click the picture below to watch this interesting explainer video template.
- After that, click the “Text” box in every scene to insert the text you want to include in the explainer video.
- Once done, go to the “Add Logo” button and hit the “Upload watermark” option to insert logo.
- Lastly, hit the “Produce” button below and hit the “Download” icon to save it on your pc.
If you’re looking for an online multi-purpose program that allows you to produce an explainer video, try out Canva. One good thing about this is it provides a rich collection of royalty-free media files, including photos, videos, and music. Furthermore, it has a collaboration feature that allows you to edit videos with your colleagues at the same time. In addition, it offers the most popular aspect ratios from different social media and video-sharing platforms. Follow the step-by-step guidelines written on how to create explainer videos with this online tool.
- Open a web browser and head on to the tool’s official website.
- Second, click the “Video” to proceed with its editing function. Then, select the template you want to use for the explainer video.
- Third, go to the “Uploads” section and hit the “Upload media” to import the photos and videos you want to include.
- Fourth, choose among the editing functions on the left part of the tool to customize the video content.
- Fifth, click the “Export” icon and select the “Download” button to save it on your pc.
Animaker is the last tool that can help you create an animated explainer video in just a few simple steps. Users can insert different animated characters into the explainer video. Besides that, you can also add movements and animation to the characters to make it more engaging. Moreover, you can also improve the explainer video by inserting multiple elements into your content. You can also add voiceover to your content to make it convincing. Find out the best ways how you can make explainer video by reading the steps listed below.
- Launch any web browser and go to the official website of the tool to use it further.
- From its dashboard, you can pick the template for your explainer video.
- Then, go to the “Upload” section and select the “Upload” button to import the media files you will be using.
- At this time, go to the left part of the tool to edit the content.
- Finally, hit the “Publish” icon to render and save the video.
These tools are the most reliable web-based programs that can help you with how to make an explainer video. However, we personally recommend LightMV because of its accessibility to different devices. Aside from that, it has cool templates ready for different purposes. For more suggestions, feel free to write your comment below.